“Type SMDflat 545 is considered the “big brother” of the proven LED connector type SMDflat 345, with its reduced profile of 3.45 mm. For years, it’s been ideal when connecting LED modules.”
TORONTO, December 5, 2016: With a 6mm pin spacing and a cross section of 0.5 – 2.5 mm² the SMDflat 545 offers the largest connection capacity in its class. Thanks to the combination of large cross section and a relatively low height it is the ideal solution to be used in LED modules. That SMD connector is available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions. It can be used with both solid and flexible conductors. Its high-quality synthetic material withstands the highest stresses and shows only minimal discoloration during reflow soldering or with high ambient temperatures.
Features and Advantages at a Glance
• 6 mm pin spacing
• Current rating 16 A/ 250 V/ 400 V
• Connection of solid and untreated flexible conductors of 0.5 to 2.5 mm²
• Largest connection capacity of all connectors in the 6 mm pin spacing class
• Testing aperture and release key
• Tape & Reel packaging
• 1-, 2(E)- und 3 pole, special variant 2E (internally bridged)
• Safe and reliable processing on automatic luminaire assembly machines
• High-quality synthetic material to minimize discoloration during reflow soldering
Headquartered in Toronto, ON, TCH Hardware has been a leading distributor of industrial components for the past 40 years, to North American manufacturers. TCH fulfills customer orders out of its warehouse facilities in Buffalo, Calgary, Dallas, Montréal and Toronto.